We can create editable PDFs to make editing documents quick and easy.
Edit, update, & export your project files from SNMD. Follow these 5 simple steps to update information—fast & easy.
Before you begin, make sure we have discussed making the PDF editable. Not all of our PDFs are editable.
How to use your editable PDF
- Download & Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (it’s free)!
- Download the zip folder, provided from your SNMD representative, & unzip:
• Font Files Folder
• Editable PDF for Project
- Install your project fonts.
• Go to the Fonts folder, select all font files and double-click.
• Complete the installation instructions for your operating system.
- Edit your Project File.
• Open the document in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. You’ll see blue fields where text can be entered.
(But don’t worry– the blue won’t show in the final saved/printed document.)
• Click on fields & type in your information.
- Save your file as a copy.
- Repeat as many times as you need.
Questions? Contact your SNMD account representative for more help and assistance.